How to Find Your Placement Test Scores and/or Course Placement
Please print this page so you have the directions to find your test scores.
Accepted ATCC students, can check their test scores on their Degree Audit Report (DARS) in eServices.
- Go to www.alextech.edu/MyATC
- Log into MyATC.
- In MyATC, choose "eServices"
- In eServices, choose "Grades & Transcripts"
- Choose "Interactive Degree Audit Report," and click on major
- Find "Placement Test Information" and "Test Scores" on the Degree Audit Report
If there are no test scores showing on the Degree Audit Report or if they are too old, please make arrangements to take the Accuplacer at Alexandria Technical & Community College by calling 888-234-1222 ext. 4487 or 320-762-4487. Accuplacer testing can be completed at another college.
To see which courses are required for a program, find the program at www.alextech.edu/programs - and then choose "Curriculum."